Ni Hao! welcome to TAIWAN.You will be met by our local tour guide at the arrival hall of Taipei Airport and escorted to your downtown hotel by a private comfortable vehicle. The rest of the day is your own to relax. If you want to explore nearby areas, feel free to get some practical suggestions from your tour guide.
Qingshui Cliff is located between Heping and Qingshui, Xiulin Township, Hualien County. It is mainly composed of marble, gneiss and green schist and it is hundreds of meters high. It is the most breathtaking on Suhua Highway. The landscape is the spirit of the Suhua Highway. It has become one of the eight wonders of Taiwan. In addition to the most spectacular scenery along the Huadong coast, Qingshui Cliff is also an excellent place to enjoy the sunrise and sunset. is a famous tourist attraction in Taiwan.
20 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
Taroko National Park
After entering the Taroko Gorge, we will hike in the Shakadang Trail with a 4.5km length. You will see white marble canyons with the azure waters of the Shakadang River at your feet.
This trail is one of the best way to see the Taroko Gorge. Our guides will you through the scenic canyon to see the world's largest and most impressive marble canyon.
Zhuilu Historic Trail
Travelers will experience one of the most spectacular hikes in the world. The Zhuilu Ancient Trail is about 700-800 meters above sea level along the cliffs and artificially creates a path on the marble surface. Looking up, it is a cliff with a height of 700 meters, and looking down, it is a cliff with a depth of 500 meters. Liwu Creek meanders below. On this cliff with a drop of more than 1,200 meters, the marble canyon in front of it is like a huge crack and the landscape is quite magnificent. A light lunch will also be served during the hike.
5 hours • Admission Ticket Free
Hualien Dongdamen Tourist Night Market
Travelers will visit one of the popular night markets in Hualien and enjoy local specialties.
1 hour • Admission Ticket Free
Meals： Breakfast Lunch
Accommodation： 4 Star hotel (or equivalent) in Hualien
Visit Taiwan's internationally-acclaimed Kavalan King Car Distillery (named the world’s best at the 2015 World Whiskey Awards). If it's warm, we’ll stop for a swim at beautiful Wai’ao beach.
2 hours • Admission Ticket Free
Wushi Harbor is the largest fishing port in Yilan. It provides a variety of fresh seafood every day and the price is also very affordable, attracting many seafood lovers to visit here.
After Breakfast your guide will escort you to the airport for your flight to next destination or home.
1. Entrance fees of the scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
2. Meals as specified in the itinerary (B for Breakfast, L for Lunch and D for Dinner).
If you cancel a meal, the cost is non-refundable.
3. Hotels: Hotel based on twin sharing; All hotels in the itinerary serve daily breakfast;
*Check-in & Check-out time: generally speaking, check-in is after 2 pm and check-out before 12 pm (noon).
Early check-in and late check-out are subject to room availability and may cause additional fee or even full day room rate.
4. Transportation. Vehicle or train as listed in the itinerary.
5. Guide: English-speaking guide;
6. Transfers between airports/railway stations, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in each city or area by air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver.
1. Flight/ Accommodation/ Sightseeing/ Meal not listed in the itinerary.
2. Visa Fees. Please make sure that you have got your valid passport (at least 6 months) and visa before your entry to China. We can send you a free official invitation letter to help you apply for your China visa after you pay the deposit of tour.
3. Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
4. Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
* We recommend 8-10USD per traveler per day as tips to the guide and 5-8 USD per traveler per day as tips to the driver. You might pay more or less depending on their services.
5. Excess Baggage Charges.
6. Travel insurance. Please kindly note that the full coverage travel insurance from your home country must be purchased in advance on your own.
7. Optional activities and others not mentioned.