Ni Hao! welcome to TAIWAN.You will be met by our local tour guide at the arrival hall of Taipei Airport and escorted to your downtown hotel by a private comfortable vehicle. The rest of the day is your own to relax. If you want to explore nearby areas, feel free to get some practical suggestions from your tour guide.
There is a very interesting place in Shifen Old Street. Shifen Old Streets is a collection of lanes and alleys in and around the Shifen railway station area. Shifen Old Street is one of the famous spots to experience the lantern activity.
30 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
Shifen Waterfall is located in Pingxi District, New Taipei City. "Shifen" means ten families are working together to build families here. Shifen Waterfall is the most famous waterfall spot.
20 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
Yehliu Geopark is a famous national park in Taiwan. As a result of seawater erosion and local special rocks, various strange shapes of rocks are formed naturally, such as a queen's head, candlestick stone and fairy shoes.
1 hour • Admission Ticket Free
Sun Moon Lake
Visit the largest and most beautiful mountain lake in Taiwan. Sun Moon Lake has the world's top five bicycle paths around the lake. We can rent a bicycle and enjoy the scenery of Sun Moon Lake in the closest way.
1 hour • including admission
Take the Cable Car to enjoy the beauty of Sun Moon Lake from the sky.
40 minutes • Ticket included
Ita Thao was a tribe of the former aborigines Thao. Now it is a place where Thao, Atayal and Han people live together. Due to the development of tourism, there are many restaurants, hotels, characteristic snack bars and handicraft shops.
Xiangshan Visitor Center
After breakfast, you can resume by enjoying a pleasant walk. Xiangshan Visitor Center is a unique building designed for tourism and administration. You can enjoy the stunning views of Sun Moon Lake from the top.
Accommodation： sun moon lake
In the morning, we take a cruise boat and enjoy the view of Sun Moon Lake. Then we drive along the lake and enjoy the surrounding natural beauty and visit the Wenwu Temple. It is also a good place to watch Sun Moon Lake.
Chung Tai Chan Monastery
Visit the famous Buddhist shrine: Chung Tai Chan Monastery, located in Puli Township, Nantou, has been actively promoting Buddhist culture for many years. It also establishes Buddhist foundations and educational school units. The main body of the Chung Tai Chan Monastery was designed by the famous architect Li Zuyuan. The total area of the park is about 26,000 square meters and it combines Chinese and Western elements. There are several solemn temples in the Chung Tai Chan Monastery, and they worship Buddhist deities. It is a very famous Buddhist Zen temple in Taiwan.
Back to Taipei
After Breakfast your guide will escort you to the airport for your flight to next destination or home.
1. Entrance fees of the scenic spots listed in the itinerary.
2. Meals as specified in the itinerary (B for Breakfast, L for Lunch and D for Dinner).
If you cancel a meal, the cost is non-refundable.
3. Hotels: Hotel based on twin sharing; All hotels in the itinerary serve daily breakfast;
*Check-in & Check-out time: generally speaking, check-in is after 2 pm and check-out before 12 pm (noon).
Early check-in and late check-out are subject to room availability and may cause additional fee or even full day room rate.
4. Transportation. Vehicle or train as listed in the itinerary.
5. Guide: English-speaking guide;
6. Transfers between airports/railway stations, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in each city or area by air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver.
1. Flight/ Accommodation/ Sightseeing/ Meal not listed in the itinerary.
2. Visa Fees. Please make sure that you have got your valid passport (at least 6 months) and visa before your entry to China. We can send you a free official invitation letter to help you apply for your China visa after you pay the deposit of tour.
3. Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
4. Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
* We recommend 8-10USD per traveler per day as tips to the guide and 5-8 USD per traveler per day as tips to the driver. You might pay more or less depending on their services.
5. Excess Baggage Charges.
6. Travel insurance. Please kindly note that the full coverage travel insurance from your home country must be purchased in advance on your own.
7. Optional activities and others not mentioned.